Accounting is a perfect way to define the economics entities in a simple way. Fundamentally, it’s a measurement, processing and communication of financial data about data entry. This area covers several sectors like financial accounting, external auditing, tax accounting, management accounting etc. Accounting is a technique to define the numerous entities of the organization. With the support of accounting, you can manage, record the organizational data. After getting the admission in this area, students need to prepare for the exams, but they need the expert’s guidance because they want to know the basic concept of the accounting. Our expert’s team is prepared to deliver the support to the students and also offering the best assignment writing service business accounting for them. Students can easily get the detailed information with these assignments. Here we are defining the 30 accounting terms for students.
Beneficial Business Accounting terms
- Accounting Receivable (AR): It is an amount or share kept by the customer to business after services have been delivered.
- Accounting (ACCG) and Accounts payable (AP): The perfect way to store the financial entities for a business. It is an amount which company gives to the vendors after returning the goods.
- Asset (Fixed and Current) Asset classes (FA/CA): Current Assets converted the amount in one year and Fixed assets covered the amount after a long time. It is a perfect group of securities that work as similar as a market place.
- Balance Sheet (BS) Cash flow (CF) Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Capital (CAP): It is a complete sheet which defines the company liabilities. It is a complete information about financial assets of a company. It is an amount which is generated from the business. It is a designation deliver to the accountant who scored the good marks in the CPA exam.
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) Credit (CR) Debit (DR): It is a complete amount generated to sell the products. It is a which shows the increasing and decreasing values of the assets.
- It is also an entity which tells the increasing and decreasing situation of the assets. Diversification: it is the way to allocate the capital investment of the company.
- Enrolled Agent (EA): The person who record the complete tax amount which company has paid.
- Expenses (Fixed, variable, accrued, operation) (FE, VE, AE, OE): It is a complete record of fixed payment, regular transactions, incurred expenses and business expenditure of the company.
- Equity and Owner Equity (OE): Insolvency General Accepted accounting principles (GAAP): A statement which defines the complete information about the due debit of the lenders. It is a complete set of rules which is built by the accounting industry. It is an amount which is calculated after deducting the liabilities
- General Ledger (GL) Trial Balance Liabilities (Current -Long Term) (CL, LTL)-: It is a complete record of financial transactions. It is a record of complete transactions of the company. It is a compete sheet of financial entities which is incurred during the business operations.
Our all Business Accounting assignment writing help service in Hong-Kong is written by extremely capable and well-educated writers. Our given assignments are always satisfied the students need at affordable price. We complete the assignment within given time with correct accuracy. Students also get the 24*7 support to the students.